Become our Channel Sales Manager at Brainlit and continue our long-term relationships with our reseller partners within the Scandinavian healthcare market.
Sweden-based company BrainLit, from Lund, has mastered the science of simulating the important aspects of daylight indoors for the health and well-being of people. The company was founded in 2012 by Tord Wingren, one of the inventors of Bluetooth technology. To date, the company has established BioCentric Lighting environments for customers with thousands of employees all over the world. for more information visit www.brainlit.com.
Daylight promotes health.
BrainLit is a Swedish health technology company. Our aim is to improve people’s quality of life through lighting. Our BioCentric Lighting™ is an advanced lighting system that simulates natural daylight environments with a strong patent portfolio.
Healthcare is one of our priority segments where we already have successful installations, for more information visit www.brainlit.com. Daytime exposure to high illuminances, from either sunlight or a few hours of bright-light therapy, is known to have beneficial effects on clinical parameters such as recovery, length of stay, depression, anxiety and use of pain medication.
We are looking for a results-focused Channel Sales Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit who can develop, maintain, and expand long-term relationships with our reseller partners within the Scandinavian healthcare market. Your role will be to establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned companies where we have existing partnerships to promote successful sales. It important that you understand end-users and business needs so that you can cross-sell and upsell the company’s products.
– Focusing on our reseller partners and developing existing partnerships to promote successful sales.
– Training staff, providing sales and marketing support, and generating leads.
– Creating demand by monitoring and developing opportunities with end-users, funneling leads to and supporting partners.
– Monitoring the project pipeline and providing continuous forecasts.
– Identifying and cooperating with key influencers/stakeholders in the healthcare segment.
– Developing and supporting branding and marketing activities in the segment (events, roadshows, training, lead generation) in cooperation with the Marketing team.
– Monitoring the regulatory landscape for lighting and indoor environments in selected healthcare verticals.
– Liaising between customers/ partners and the engineering team. Working with Product Management and R&D to develop existing and new lighting.
Experience and education
– A minimum of 5 years’ experience as Business Developer/Channel Sales Manager
– Bachelors’ or masters’ degree in sales
– Interest in and good understanding of regional healthcare market and key players
– Understanding of work with clinical evidence/academic literature
– The ability to develop long-term relationships with high levels of trust with key stakeholders
– Excellent listening and communication skills, including solution presentations and training
– Flexibility to travel to partner locations
– Solution-focused outlook
– Ability to build lasting relationships
– Entrepreneurial spirit and results-focused
– Self-motivation and ambition to grow a book of business
– Comfortable working with new technologies
– Fast and independent learner
How to apply
Apply via this link. If you have any questions or want additional information you are welcome to contact Pernilla Borgström at SpottingMe, at +46(0)734-159855.